Doctors Immediate Care
1. Save Time: Generally the wait time in Urgent Care clinics is usually much shorter as one can be expected to see a provider in usually 30 minutes or less in compared to Emergency Rooms. Urgent Care Centers are open beyond typical office hours in rural, urban and suburban areas.
2. Save Money: Services provided by the urgent care clinics are easily affordable and not expensive when compared to Emergency Room visits in terms of cost, as There are no hidden charges, doctor’s fees, staff fees, bed rents, etc.,
A Recent study shows emergency room costs are approximately 700% more than the cost for the same level of quality medical care received at an urgent care facility.
3. Lower Co-pay: Also medical insurance covers these clinical charges. Patients can check with their Insurance Provider. Generally co-payments are low for these types of services when compared to ER.
4. No Facility Fee: In Urgent Care center, you can submit your Insurance claim and you receive a single bill which is very less compared to any Emergency Room.
5. Closer to You: Urgent Care centers are very near to your house as 75% of urgent care centers are located in suburban areas and the average number of urgent care clinics in USA is 9,300.